What does a qualified contractor look like and what should you look for?
It is important to find a contractor that has a reputable name in the area and make sure they will stand behind their work.
Here are some things to look for:
- Addequate Insurance
- Additional Warranty and Workmanship Coverage
- Quality Materials
- Code Compliance
Jeff Home Improvements qualifications as an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor:
- Preselected for our commitment to customer service, business stability and quality
- Carry all required state and local licenses
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology
- Certified to offer our extended Roofing System Limited Warranties† that provide up to a lifetime* of workmanship coverage